Conservative Commentary
"the blogger whose youthful effusions have won him bookmarks all over Whitehall ... horribly compelling" - The Guardian
Great Weblogs
The Enemy Within
Archives
 

Most recent posts ...

Sunday, October 05, 2003
 
Away for Conference

AS YOU WILL have noticed, I have been away the last week, trying amongst other things to get the original site restored. Obviously I have not managed this yet, and hope for more luck next weekend. If those who link to me wish to change their link to "http://www.ukconservatism.com", then it will point to this page for as long as it is the location of the site. When the original blog is restored I will point ukconservatism.com to that page as well.

For the next five days I will be at the Conservative Party Conference in Blackpool. If anything interesting happens, I promise a full diary. Be back soon.

Extra
Great Sites
Tory Party
Reading ...