Conservative Commentary
"the blogger whose youthful effusions have won him bookmarks all over Whitehall ... horribly compelling" - The Guardian
Great Weblogs
The Enemy Within
Archives
 

Most recent posts ...

Tuesday, December 23, 2003
 
My Christmas message

Today I finished my post office job, but I am now taking a short break under the assumption that few will be reading even if I do post over the next few days. I have lots lined up for my return, however. When I get back a day or two after Christmas, I'll give you sexually transmitted diseases, a defence of the Daily Mail, votes at sixteen, Libya, prison conditions, France and of course the 20 Worst Lefties of 2003. Have a great Christmas ... unless you prefer the term "Winterval" or "Solstice" or something, in which case I merely wish you a 25th of December marginally less dull and empty than your indoctrinated minds.

Extra
Great Sites
Tory Party
Reading ...