Conservative Commentary
"the blogger whose youthful effusions have won him bookmarks all over Whitehall ... horribly compelling" - The Guardian
Great Weblogs
The Enemy Within
Archives
 

Most recent posts ...

Wednesday, January 21, 2004
 
How could it be they haven't governed for eighty years?

My new digital camera will of course be wonderful around party conference time, but in the meantime, it is still proving useful for the occasional blog entry. For example, I can now show you a charming leaflet I got through my door from the local Liberal Democrats. One can just imagine them all crowding around the final version and concluding "Perfect!".

(The red is where I removed their contact details. I don't think having them pushed through my door quite gives me the right to put them up online.)

Ignoring for a moment the Lib Dems' choice spelling, note too their big advertisement for a pub crawl. It truly is Charles Kennedy's party now.

Extra
Great Sites
Tory Party
Reading ...