Conservative Commentary
"the blogger whose youthful effusions have won him bookmarks all over Whitehall ... horribly compelling" - The Guardian
Great Weblogs
The Enemy Within
Archives
 

Most recent posts ...

Saturday, June 26, 2004
 
Misc

1. I haven't posted much this week, so I'll write a couple of weekend posts in a moment.
2. Still very busy, and soon the Leicester South by-election will be occupying my time. Sorry to those who want more from me, and particularly to James Jeffrey Paul, whose book The True Self Society I long ago promised to review. With exams, then the Euro-elections, then accommodation in Wivenhoe to find and some work to do for various Tories, and soon Leicester South, my time has not been my own for ages.
3. I have finally progressed from the spam hell of Hotmail. I can now be emailed at petercuthbertson[at]gmail[.]com

Extra
Great Sites
Tory Party
Reading ...