Conservative Commentary
"the blogger whose youthful effusions have won him bookmarks all over Whitehall ... horribly compelling" - The Guardian
Great Weblogs
The Enemy Within
Archives
 

Most recent posts ...

Friday, August 13, 2004
 
Holiday Starts Now

I am going to follow the lead of a number of other bloggers and take a break now (another one, I know). I have many projects to be getting on with, and could do them better without taking time searching for issues to write about here. I may be away for as long as six weeks. I'll continue commenting on other blogs, but posts here will be rare. Do please keep checking in occasionally, as I may be back much sooner than this, and because any bloggable work I am doing will be posted or linked to here, but don't expect daily - or even weekly - updates.

Extra
Great Sites
Tory Party
Reading ...