Conservative Commentary
"the blogger whose youthful effusions have won him bookmarks all over Whitehall ... horribly compelling" - The Guardian
Great Weblogs
The Enemy Within
Archives
 

Most recent posts ...

Saturday, August 28, 2004
 
Q&A Weekend 2 - Answers

Q. Could you foresee any circumstances in which (assuming your views stay the same) you leave the Conservative Party and/or join a different political party?

A. I'd be surprised if there is anyone in any party who really would stick with it no matter what its policies and prospects. For me, I think such a decision would arise only if the Conservative Party (i) showed by its policies it had lost any real interest in making Britain what I would consider to be a better place, or (ii) lost any real hope of getting into power (in which case with the best will in the world it can do no good). And I certainly don't forsee either of these circumstances coming to pass.

Extra
Great Sites
Tory Party
Reading ...