Conservative Commentary
"the blogger whose youthful effusions have won him bookmarks all over Whitehall ... horribly compelling" - The Guardian
Great Weblogs
The Enemy Within
Archives
 

Most recent posts ...

Monday, September 20, 2004
 
Blogger Boris

Congratulations to Boris Johnson, who has become the first blogging Conservative MP. I must admit I'd have been more interested to see the blog of a Tory whose writing and opinion pieces aren't already all over the place, but I suppose the urge to blog is going to strike those who already show the motivation to write. Boris is certainly setting a good example for the rest of the parliamentary party.

UPDATE: But the blogging institution that is British Spin has quit!

I'm stopping blogging.

Instead, I will be sending out a weekly e-mail on the political issues of the moment. Yes, I'm imitating weekly columnists. Yes, it's a blatant attempt to stake out a slightly different ground to the phalanx of bloggers that are commentating on politics at the moment. Yes, I want your help to do it.

You see, the trouble is. I don't have any e-mail addresses to send my new e-mail column too.

You know what you have to do, and it's not one to miss out on. britishspin[at]hotmail[dot]com is where to send your subscription emails.

Extra
Great Sites
Tory Party
Reading ...