Conservative Commentary
"the blogger whose youthful effusions have won him bookmarks all over Whitehall ... horribly compelling" - The Guardian
Great Weblogs
The Enemy Within
Archives
 

Most recent posts ...

Monday, November 15, 2004
 
Haven't I heard this somewhere before?

What are Democrats going to do about Republican criticism, asks Matthew Yglesias. One commenter offers an insuperable strategy for the party to adopt up to 2008.

I have an idea: Refer to my home as 'Jesusland.' Refer to yourself as in a 'reality-based community', implying that I am not. Compare me to the Taliban. Compare the president I voted for to a Chimp, to Hitler, and so on. Say that my views are driving this country back into the stoneage.

Then, ask me to vote for you in four years!

I can already divine the succinct response of every American liberal: "Way ahead of you!".

Extra
Great Sites
Tory Party
Reading ...