Conservative Commentary
"the blogger whose youthful effusions have won him bookmarks all over Whitehall ... horribly compelling" - The Guardian
Great Weblogs
The Enemy Within
Archives
 

Most recent posts ...

Tuesday, December 07, 2004
 
Poodle needed

I am violating here not only my pretty strict rule that I make only political posts, but my claim that I'd not be posting this week. A friend is looking hard for a new dog, and hoped my blog might just be useful in helping her find one. She is looking for a poodle puppy (ie. about eight weeks old), which must be black and male. If you think you can be any help with this search, please email me at petercuthbertson(at)gmail(dot)com.

Myself, I am having a good week in Brussels. The European Parliament's kilometre-long structure and fourteen floors are certainly astoundingly impressive ... until one recalls who pays for it.

Extra
Great Sites
Tory Party
Reading ...