Conservative Commentary
"the blogger whose youthful effusions have won him bookmarks all over Whitehall ... horribly compelling" - The Guardian
Great Weblogs
The Enemy Within
Archives
 

Most recent posts ...

Tuesday, January 18, 2005
 
Hari watching HariWatch

I'll say one thing for Johann Hari: he is extremely good about taking on almost anyone in defence of his ideas, rather than duck a fight. Embarrassingly, I've discovered only now that a fortnight ago he responded in some detail to my first three HariWatch pieces on his home page. There not being any links direct from the page to my blog, and not myself checking his site as often as I ought to, I didn't realise it was up there.

I'll have to make time to respond a little soon (I'm already very far behind his recent columns), but in the meantime, I thought I'd better give the piece a belated shout out.

Extra
Great Sites
Tory Party
Reading ...