Conservative Commentary
"the blogger whose youthful effusions have won him bookmarks all over Whitehall ... horribly compelling" - The Guardian
Great Weblogs
The Enemy Within
Archives
 

Most recent posts ...

Wednesday, May 18, 2005
 
Quote of the Day

"I voted Lib Dem and I knew everyone in my university jazz band except for one voted Lib Dem. I was optimistic. Then the results came in. Lib Dems didn't score as well as they were predicted or like they should of. The decpaitation tactic on those aweful Conservative people didn't work. It's now going to take more time for the Lib Dems to make any significant progress." - Darth Tiberius on the Lib Dem Youth and Student forums

Yes, probably no one else will find this as funny as I did, but the bit about watching the results with expectations based on the voting habits of 'my university jazz band' had me laughing so long and hard.

Extra
Great Sites
Tory Party
Reading ...