Conservative Commentary
"the blogger whose youthful effusions have won him bookmarks all over Whitehall ... horribly compelling" - The Guardian
Great Weblogs
The Enemy Within
Archives
 

Most recent posts ...

Friday, July 01, 2005
 
Accommodation needed

I'm currently interning in the House of Commons, but have the next week off, so I may be able to post a little more. As the contract on the house I rent in Essex has now run out, I am also looking for somewhere in London to live while I work in parliament: from the 9th of July until the recess begins two weeks later. If anyone has any good ideas, please leave a comment or email me. I'd prefer not to pay much, so even the smallest room with a bed would do.

UPDATE: And as my blogspace photo from last year stirred quite a bit of interest, I'll post one from this academic year, the day I move out. (I am in a different room of the same house next year.)

Extra
Great Sites
Tory Party
Reading ...